Home of the Synical Soldiers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Synical-Soldiers Closing Down

Go down 
+9
ken53406
RoyalRampage
fudgems
Taux
jackson593
- S H U F F L E -
Tekzii
RRRick
OriAX
13 posters
AuthorMessage
OriAX
Founder
OriAX

Synical-Soldiers Closing Down Empty
PostSubject: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 11:50 am

With great regret i must inform you all that Synical-Soldiers will be closing down due to financial reasons. I wish it had not come to this however for a while now we have been in a financial crisis that we could not break from. I would like to use this time to thank everyone for all of their hard work, dedication, loyalty, and for all of the enjoyment they have brought to this community.

Rick - There is too much to say in this quick message, with out you mate i could not have hoped to make this community any where near what it was. Thanks for everything you have done in helping me set everything up.

Besieged - For coming up with the idea of the community we together were able to bring about all the good times we have had this year.

Fudgems - Well... Thanks fudge for always being there to start fights and get rid of some of our members :p Nah jokes man... you have made this community so much more enjoyable for me and a lot of the other members.

Skix and Taux - I know we were never that close as you were with the other members but i would like to thank you for staying with us even though a lot of the time i was a prick. You brought something to this community that no one could ever dream of bringing.

Royal - Yet again another member i am lost for words... I guess thanks for always being yourself and bringing enjoyment and laughter to the community.

And to everyone else... You all have made my life here as the founder a wonderful experience and we have had a lot of good times that i will always remember... Now for all of you wondering... I'm not going to close our close our Ventrilo server *Yay*

If in the near future we have enough members willing to donate and support the community again i will have no problem in setting everything up again... So.. I'm not going to say goodbye, becuase this isn't goodbye... And i hope to see you all on our Ventrilo server to talk and have fun.

Yours, OriAX
Back to top Go down
RRRick
Head Admin + Map Moderator
RRRick

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 12:21 pm

While it is sad to see the close of the servers, ultimately the decision had to be made. We were paying for servers that just weren't as popular as they once were. There are probably many reasons for this, but a lot of it is out of our control. One thing I've seen is just a diminish in CS:S server all together. Sadly the days of CS:S may be reaching its end soon.

In a lot of ways for me, it is really sad to see the end of our servers. I've had so much fun on the servers, and with everyone who played on them. It has been great being apart of them, and helping keeping them up. There are so many great memories that I've had, and won't forget. Zombie Mod has been the all time favourite mod for CS:S, and definately one of my favourite games outright, and so being part of a zombie mod servers, and helping out with the maps and alike has just been such an awesome experience.

There are sooo many people I would like to thank for being a part of and creating the community we have today. This is only a short message though, so I won't go in depth with it, I'd rather talk to them personally.

I would like to however mention and huge thanks to OriAX for the vast amounts of work he has done. My thanks though is nowhere near enough to comprehend his effort and work. Since the very start of Synical he has put in huge amounts of effort to bring the community to what it is today. It's hard to describe every detail that he has done, because put simply, he has just done so much. We would not be here without his continual work on the servers, VPS, website and so much more. His knowledge of server maintenance is phenomenal (far more superior than mine lol), he truly did create for us excellent servers. So again OriAX, thank you for all the work you have done for us.

While we may not have our CS:S servers, having our vent server will mean we can remain a great community like we have been.

I really hope this doesn't mean the end of Syncial-Soldiers for some people. It would be great to see you guys on vent, because for those who are regularly on, you all know how much fun we have getting addicted to new games and alike all the time lol.

Unfortuately though, the end of our CS:S servers will mean the departure of some of our members. So for you who do choose to leave, thank you for your commitment to Synical, and for the great fun we've all had together.

It's been one hell of a ride people, please don't let it end here Very Happy

Your's Sincerly,
Daniel (RRRick)
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Tekzii
God
Tekzii

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Its sad to see this but it was going to happen eventually.
I'll still continue to be on vent regularlly and i hope we can still keep a community through that Very Happy

I know i've only been in Synical for about 3 months now but its been some of the most enjoyable months ive ever played CS:S + a few other games (Cough flyff cough)

As rick said, We wouldnt all be here without the obvious hard work OriAX Has put in,the money he has spent, the decisions he has made, So he definetally deserves a congratulations on being able to run a wonderful community like this one Very Happy

I'll hope to see you guys on vent, And maybe in game on some other servers

- Tekzii <3

p.s Ill go on live and tell msmyer, just so IF he ever hits prestige in MW2 he wont come back liek wtf? Very Happy

p.p.s Is Xtatic Hosting going to shut down aswell due to this?

Once again <3 Tekzii
Back to top Go down
- S H U F F L E -
Clan App. Admin
- S H U F F L E -

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Man So Many Memorys Here...

Come Join Prototype Gaming Guys. U All Get admin free :]

I got everything planned out good.

Lets Move on? :]

Im Not saying Ditch This Clan.

But Start A New :] Every Clan Member Here is Welcome :]

And Oriax Will Still Be the Big man In Charge. :]
Back to top Go down
jackson593

jackson593

PostSubject: MMMM   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 4:53 pm

Thanks to all the people than Helped run SS and good luck too all
Back to top Go down
Taux

Taux

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:42 pm

SS had a really good run and i guess it was just its time, now we need to bury it in the back yard and say it ran away to the farm too all of the kids and fudgems, :D

i hope that all of us can still stay in contact some how. mabye use a free forum or somthing, (www.webs.com) can be good for that. or mabye everyone join [P]rototype

and im kinda really bothered at the fact the you put me and Skix in the same thing, and your never an asshole to anyone in the clan .(skix, cough, cough) skix and i dont have to much in common, the only real thing is that he invited me to teh clan.

LOL, Nathan only made it to 975 posts, look in member list for his near success but massive Phailure!

PEACE OUT, BITCHES
Synical-Soldiers Closing Down PeaceOut
Granger (Taux)

lol

Btw *Puls_e were can join prototype?
Back to top Go down
fudgems

fudgems

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 3:31 am

ok soo...it r iz be my turn to make teh big long post......

bye.

nah im just kidding, it sucks that it hasnt even been a year and we are already hobo's in the middle of a capitol city....but for me, there is a bright side to all of this

MAH COMPUTER IZ FIXEDED!!!!

but i dont think it will cheer you guys up too much considering now i can yeah.....if your wondering how i did it.....Teacakes, enough said.....

but any way, il probs join [P]rototype gaming just so i have something to pass all my time.

so il be one of the first to admit it really does suck that we are breaking up and that there are so many people that id like to thank for making this time in the clan enjoyable but then id sound all mushy like the rest of you did...so yeah....il still be on vent and what not. now that my computer is fixed il be on steam as well.....but any way

BYE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.synical-soldiers.com
OriAX
Founder
OriAX

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:11 am

The general chat section will remain opened to stay in contact.
Back to top Go down
Taux

Taux

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 7:09 am

OriAX wrote:
The general chat section will remain opened to stay in contact.
yay!
Back to top Go down
RoyalRampage
Server Admin
RoyalRampage

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:41 pm

Happy New Year!!

Oh wait...

Well its been fun to be in this clan with you all but it is sad to see the clan go down like this:
New Years 's Resolution:
Synical Soldiers is closing down

ill try to be on vent when i can, ill check this [P]rototype gaming out.
Im am thankful to all clan member's!

KTHXBAI
Back to top Go down
- S H U F F L E -
Clan App. Admin
- S H U F F L E -

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 6:16 pm

but remember guys. we will always be a big happy family :]
Back to top Go down
ken53406

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:47 am

PENIS!

I had to put this in here.... So add me on msn - kenmitchel@yahoo.com

or xfire - exor0666

I can make a new clamn site for free guys KEEP SS ALIVE!
Back to top Go down
fudgems

fudgems

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 9:11 am

would you fuck off already?
Back to top Go down
http://www.synical-soldiers.com
- S H U F F L E -
Clan App. Admin
- S H U F F L E -

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 10:50 am

Fudgems. Bad.
Back to top Go down
Taux

Taux

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:16 am

I PITY DA FOOL!
Synical-Soldiers Closing Down MrT15
Back to top Go down
iiTz.Nathan
Server Admin
iiTz.Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 am

Taux wrote:
LOL, Nathan only made it to 975 posts, look in member list for his near success but massive Phailure!

I actually made it to 999 posts several times, but was unable to create a new account due to a glitchy computer, so I simply deleted topics and posts that had lots of posts from me, such as the one word game or the 3 word game.

Also, I would like to congratulate everybody in the Synical Soldiers Community for achieving this much in such a short period of time, and I'm sorry to see it all end like this.

Unfortunately, I will not be posting regularly on the forums once I reach 1000 posts for the final time, there are too many things going on in my life right now.

I'll miss talking to you all, you've been wonderful friends.

-Nathan <3
Back to top Go down
L3git

L3git

PostSubject: I LOve   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:04 pm

I LOVE YOU GUYS I love you
Back to top Go down
RoyalRampage
Server Admin
RoyalRampage

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am

L3git wrote:
I LOVE YOU GUYS I love you
Ewww.

And Nathan, its say 998 lol.
Back to top Go down
sexyworm

sexyworm

Location : 2nd Quadrant; Mt.Pitoh, Lake Mare Imbrium, Northern Hemisphere, The Moon.

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 5:50 am

oh wow. i take a break to study for and do my prelims, and i come back and ... the servers... gone.. down.

oh no

u know what? i had a good time too while it lasted.
especially on the zombie servers.

MINECRAFT!!! rofl

ahh good times.. but unfortunately like all things, nothing lasts forever.
i gotta say, thanks to all those people i played with. Smile

NOW TO FOCUS ON TH HSC! zooooooom!
Back to top Go down
Tekzii
God
Tekzii

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Hello sexyworm nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sexyworm

sexyworm

Location : 2nd Quadrant; Mt.Pitoh, Lake Mare Imbrium, Northern Hemisphere, The Moon.

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:56 am

hello tekzii

:Smile
Back to top Go down
BoB Dole

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 6:09 am

It's sad to see you guys close down but i knew it would happen sooner or later.

Honestly i loved the server, I'd never had as much fun since icannt first opened their zombie server. However things just started going down hill after all these perks were added like skins and ability's, i had noticed this also in the number of people playing and honestly it is what lost my interest as well as a lot of my mates. It just got out of control every time i play something new was added, What with this knife the zombie business and humans get super speed only makes it more frustrating for the zombies which makes people not want to play.
I loved the server when it was just plain old zombie vs human when it first came out, none of this fancy stuff.

Again it's sad to hear, good luck to all of Synical-Soldiers in where the choose to go.
Back to top Go down
RRRick
Head Admin + Map Moderator
RRRick

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Yep, you sure got that right.
Back to top Go down
http://smouch.net/lol/
Taux

Taux

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:45 pm

D:
Back to top Go down
OriAX
Founder
OriAX

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

Okay well this will be my final post on this forum before i close it down and lock all posting.

Synical-Soldiers had lost many members and community members a long time before these changes were implemented, the intended idea was to bring new members and existing/previous members back to the servers. However like most games (Runescape...Wow... Disney :p) The changes caused the downfall of Synical-Soldiers. I am sorry to see it just end like that however for a few months it was always going to happen, was just a matter of time. Too many new games have come out and people are leaving CSS. If you take a look of Surf-Infamous... That is a prime example, SI is slowly going down hill now and it just a matter of time before they start shutting down servers. Unless of course they expand into new game series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Synical-Soldiers Closing Down   Synical-Soldiers Closing Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Synical-Soldiers Closing Down
Page 1 of 1